Global, low cost & easy access services for ground and structural movements monitoring by means of Earth Observation Satellites. Based on the interferometric process of time series of radar satellite images (Interferometric Synthetic Aperture Radar or InSAR), the service provides not only historical records of movements, but also permanent monitoring to inform about their evolution.
- Historical analysis capability
- World wide coverage.
- Access to remote areas.
- Low cost, extense areas monitoring.
- Millimeters accuracy.
- 25 x 5 m. spatial resolution.
- Optional high spatial resolution.
- Slopes monitoring on reservoirs.
- Historical analysis and monitoring of movements on dams.
- Analysis of terrain movements on underground works.
- Monitoring of movements on highways or railroads.
- Land subsidence monitoring due to groundwater extraction.